Preparation time: 60 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy | Tin Size – 6-7 inch
- All-purpose flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – ½ cup
- Salted Butter (At room temperature) – ½ cup
- Sugar –½ cup
- Egg – 2
- Baking Powder –½ teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract –½ teaspoon
- Sieve all-purpose flour/maida, salt and baking powder thrice and keep aside. This is done to ensure that the baking powder and maida get mixed properly.
- Cream sugar and butter together in a bowl till it becomes creamy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Now it is time to add maida and condensed milk. Don’t add maida/condensed milk at one shot. Lets add this in 3-4 iterations. Start and end with maida. Don’t over beat the mix.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Pour batter into the greased and floured pan.The batter will level itself. If you are using butter paper to line the mould, you need not grease the pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Place on a wire rack to cool for 15-20 minutes.
NB : I am using a IFB Microwave for baking. The time for baking depends on the quantity, type of mould etc.
Happy Baking !!