Preparation time: 60 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- Bread (1 inch cubes) – 3 bread slices
- White Chocolate (grated) – 1 cup
- Fresh Cream – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Sugar –1/4 cup
- Egg – 2
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- Stack bread slices, cube them. And add them to baking tray.
- Spread butter slices on top. If you prefer, melt the butter and pour over bread cubes.
- Similar way, add grated white chocolate too. Keep this aside.
- Now we need to get custard ready. Beat the eggs well and keep this aside.
- Get a thick bottomed pan on flame. Stir in milk, fresh cream and sugar. Switch off the flame when the all three blends together. Add vanilla essence.
- Slowly and carefully stir in beaten eggs to milk-cream-sugar mix.
- Pour this to baking tray. Leave it for 10 minutes for bread to soak well.
- Mean time, preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in water bath. Server hot 🙂