This is a very easy recipe and tasty too. Will help you when you have guests unexpectedly. The recipe is again from my Mom’s collections.
Preparation time: 30 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- Chicken – ½ kg (cleaned and sliced)
- Oil – For deep frying
- Rice Flour – 1 tablespoon
- Chilly Flakes – ½ tablespoon
- Kashmiri Chilly Powder – 1½ tablespoon
- Turmeric – A pinch
- Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves – 1 stem
- Salt – As needed
- Mix the ingredients mentioned above (To Marinate) in a bowl. Don’t add water. Needed water will ooze out from the chicken pieces.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Refrigerate this for 20 minutes.
- Now deep fry in excess oil and drain on tissue paper.
Can be served with rice, bread or rotis.