Not one of my personal favourites. I grab a bunch of Ladies finger from the grocery store only when I get bored of my usual dishes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- Ladies Finger (chopped) – 250 gms
- Onion (sliced lengthwise) – 1
- Shallots (finely chopped or crushed) – 5-6
- Garlic (finely chopped or crushed) – 5-6
- Curry leaves – 1 stem
- Green chilly (slit) – 3-4
- Turmeric – a pinch
- Kashmiri Chilly Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Refined Oil – As needed
- Salt – To taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped/crushed garlic, shallots, curry leaves. Add salt and saute till shallots are translucent.
- Simmer the flame and ddd turmeric and chilly powder. Mix well.
- Now add chopped onions, ladies finger and slit green chillies. Stir and cook covered till the ladies finger gets cooked.
- Stir fry till it gets dry.
- Serve hot with rice.