Fluffy and delicious pancakes are great at any time of the day. It makes an excellent breakfast. It is good at teatime. I like it for dinner too. And it is irresistible if chocolates and pancakes come together.
Preparation time: 30 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1½ cup
- Milk – 1½ cup
- Eggs – 2
- Melted Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – 6 tablespoons
- Baking Soda – 1½ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat properly.
- Add butter and sugar. Mix well till it blends.
- Add milk and whisk until well blended. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl. Add all purpose flour/maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add the milk mixture into this and stir to form a smooth batter.
- Add vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until hot. Pour 1/4 cup of batter in pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges and bubbles on surface begin to pop.
- Turn over pancake and cook 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
Serve with honey or maple syrup.