A quick teatime snack. Will be liked by kids and adults alike.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- Bread – 6 pieces
- Egg – 1
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Onion (finely chopped) – ½ cup
- Green chillies (finely chopped) – 2
- Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – As required
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat well.Add milk, chopped onion, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger to the bowl.
- Add salt.
- Take each bread slice and apply the egg mix on one side.
- Apply little bit oil on a heated pan.
- Place the bread slice on the pan in such a way that the side without egg mix is on top.
- Now spread the egg mix on the top side as well.
- As the bottom side gets roasted, turn it upside down and roast the other side.