Time to try out Yummy Pancakes with Maple Syrup … This was one among my first internet recipes. It turned out really well. In fact I got the ditto taste of the pancakes that we get in restaurants. This pancake has a bigger role in my interest in cooking 🙂
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy | Serves: 2
- Maida – 2 cups, stirred or sifted before measuring
- Baking Powder – 2½ teaspoons
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Eggs – 2 large
- Milk – 1½ to 1 3/4 cups
- Melted Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 1/2 cups of milk;
- Add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth.
- Blend in melted butter.
- If the batter seems too thick to pour, add a little more milk.
- Cook on a hot, greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom; turn and brown the other side.
NB: Serves 4 people. Can be served with Maple syrup.