I tasted Potato Wedges for the first time from Garuda Mall, Bangalore. From then on-wards, it was always there in my favorites list. And finally I tried it at home.
Preparation time: 30 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- Potato – 5 medium sized (washed, unpeeled and sliced into wedges)
- Melted butter – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic (grated) – 4 cloves
- Dried oregano – ½ teaspoon
- Dried rosemary – ½ teaspoon
- Freshly ground pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, grated garlic, oregano, rosemary, crushed pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the sliced potatoes and toss well so as to completely coat with the mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked. May be a good idea to stir once in between while baking so that all the pieces get uniform heat.
- Drain on a kitchen tissue once it is done.
- Sprinkle some salt and serve immediately.