Ullivada is one among the nostalgic street foods of Kerala. This is how to make it without using eggs.
- Maida – 2 cups
- Onions – 2 (finely sliced)
- Curry leaves – A few (finely chopped)
- Green chilly – 4 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 2 teaspoon (finely chopped)
- Salt – As needed
- Water – As needed
- Oil – As needed
- Take a bowl, add maida, onions, curry leaves, green chillies, ginger, salt and required water. Mix it well by hand and make it into a paste.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Scoop the prepared paste in a spoon and drop into oil. Fry till it becomes golden brown.